Community Camp is a 100% free, bike-centric summer camp for youth from Title 1 schools ages 6 – 16 that aims to teach campers about the importance of bike safety and how riding a bike can support a healthy lifestyle.
All community campers are provided:
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks each day.
- A bicycle that they get to keep as bikes and funding is available!
- New helmet, lights, lock and weather-appropriate cycling clothing.
- Education on bike safety, basic maintenance, neighborhood navigation, and nature-focused exploration.
- A safe environment to relax, play, take risks, develop new skills, and cultivate friendships — in other words, a place to be kids!